Recipe by: Biaggi’s Ristorante Italiano
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 2-3 min
Serving Size: 1
Tools: 9×13 inch pan,
- 1 pound ziti
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 ounces diced prosciutto
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 8 ounces small shrimp
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 2 ounces grated Parmesan cheese (about 2 cups)
- 6 tablespoons chopped scallions
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Boil Ziti in large bot of salted water. Cook until just before noodles get soft. Drain and set aside
- Melt butter into large saucepan. Add onions and prosciutto and sauté until caramelized ( 5 minutes). Add garlic and chicken. Cook until chicken is halfway done (3 minutes). Add shrimp and cook until shrimp are just about done (3 minutes).
- De-glaze pan with wine. Cook until liquid is reduced by half (3-5 minutes). Add cream and cook until reduced by 1/4 (5-10 minutes). Stir in the Parmesan and scallions. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Stir in cooked ziti. simmer for 2-3 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Put contents of sauce pan into 9×13 baking pan and cover with shredded mozzerella.
- Bake until lightly browned (15-20 minutes)